Welcome to the entry form for the
Sam Singleton Memorial Kids River Race
This race is for fun and good sportsmanship is highly encouraged. Although for fun, there are a few rules.
1. Race is open to all paddlers age 16 and under.
2. Paddler must have own kayak, canoe or raft, paddle and life jacket.
3. It is recommended that they have at least some paddling experience.
4. Pre-entry is not required but is recommended.
5. Paddler must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to, from and during the event. ( the only exception is while the racers are on the water)
6. Event organizer must be informed of any known medical conditions.
7. A waiver, signed prior to entry in the event must be sign by the parent or legal guardian.
8. Entry in the event may be prohibited at any time for any reason.
9. The decision of the judges is final.
10. Rules may be changed and editions made at any time without acknowledgement. The final list of rules and requirements will be posted at the starting line.